Immigration Experience
1:00 AMSo this is my first trip to Thailand dated on last December 2016..
I was alone, and a woman and first time going out of the country with my new passport. So red flag to the immigration officers here in the Philippines.
Imagine, the horror of being offloaded but I got lucky and truthfully answered all their questions. I can still vaguely remember their questions.
IO: What is the purpose of your travel?
ME: I'll visit temples, and do shopping.
IO: Why are you alone? (WHILE CHECKING MY PAPERS AND HOTEL BOOKINGS)
ME: because my friend's flight were earlier in the morning and we have different airline.
IO: Can you please go to the window (THIS IS FOR FURTHER INTERROGATION)
I went to the window and I was damn nervous when this lady officer asked me questions.
IO: Can you show me your hotel bookings, and your money? What is your job?
ME: (I handed my bookings, my credit card and showed her my money) I am an admin officer blah blah blah and you can check my travel blog
IO: Is this your first time going out of the country?
Me: it's my first time alone. I've travelled all over the PHILIPPINES as a tourist and for me, you have to love your own country first before going out the country.
IO: Cool! Stamping my passport
P.S We hope you dont share your experience here. Haha!
Me: I would, and i completely understand why are you all doing this wink wink wink
So that was my experience before boarding on my flight..
So my tip is BE TRUTHFUL TO YOUR answers, so if you would do something else that is not really written on your plan, think twice. I know that some of you might frown on my post but Immigration officers were just protecting us for more problems that you could face in other country especially, human traffickers.
0 comments